Grand Theater

Devil's Lake, ND

Builder: Robert-Morton Co., 1923.
Manuals: 2

Manuals: 2
Manual Compass: 61
Pedal Compass: 32
Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest. The Devil's Lake "Grand Opera House" was opened December 16, 1909. It had a ballroom in the basement, which later became a roller skating rink. In February 1912, it went over to a program of vaudeville & movies. Later known as the Grand Theatre, it closed in 1946. The building was then used by the American Legion Post as a club house. This closed in 1971 and the building was demolished to provide parking. Organ history unknown.