Saint John Evangelical Lutheran Church (LCMS)

415 Fourth Street S.W.
Waverly, IA 50577

(Originally installed in the white frame building in 1940. A new sanctuary/education building was constructed in the early 1960's and the Reuter Op. 645 was moved to the new church in the rear choir gallery. Original church was razed.)
Builder: Reuter Organ Co., Op. 645, 1940.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 4
Action: Electro-pneumatic

Notes: Chris Leaver (Reuter) and Organ Historical Society as of 2005.