Trinity Episcopal Church

320 East College Street
Iowa City, IA 52240

Builder: Johnson, Wm. A., Op. 206, 1866.
Manuals: 1
Ranks: Unknown
Action: Mechanical

Notes: Information from David Crean (2008): Johnson was sold to First English Lutheran (and later rebuilt by Felgemaker). Johnson was mostly destroyed in the fire of 1962, and the remaining parts were sold to Christ the King Lutheran Church, Iowa City, where they remain.

Organ Historical Society as of 2004.